At Themeix, we want to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you have any technical/sales queries, feel free to Contact Us. This Support Policy describes how we provide our support service to you after your purchase. If you have any questions or do not agree with any points, please contact us anytime.
This Support Policy is effective from January 01, 2017.
01. How do you provide support?
The easiest way to find a solution of your issue is our online support portal . Please Check “Documentation”, “Video Tutorial” and then if you still need any help please submit your question to our support portal.
If you have discovered a bug or faced with some errors and need to contact directly to one of our specialists, please drop an email using Contact Us form.
02. Support Time
We have diversified customers coming from different areas: Europe, America, Asia, Africa, Canda, China, Brazil, India, Germany, Australia and so on. Though it is very difficult to satisfy all of the customers in different time zones, we’re trying our best to offer the most convenient time that works for the majority.
Working days are generally Monday – Saturday (excluding holidays). Also, we are located in (GMT+6) so please be aware of any time difference.
We always want to help you as quickly as possible. Your case should be answered within 48 hours, but it may take more time on weekends.
Hope that you can consider and please be patient during busy times.
03. Support Definition
Our support service includes two main items: a) Pre Sale Questions b) Bug Reporting
03.1. Pre-sale questions
It can be considered as the most regular questions being asked before buying our products.
We can divide these question into three groups as below:
- Questions about products’ features
- Questions about after-sale support service
- Questions about relevant issues such as offered discount, ownership, availability, customizable or not, affiliate program.
03.2. Bug Reporting
It can be considered as the problem of customers have met while using our products:
- Bugs that have already existed in the products. Customers notice these bugs because the features don’t work.
- Bugs caused by external factors such as conflict with other 3rd party plugins, conflict with WordPress / Ghost / Jekyll latest version.
- Bugs caused by customers’ customization work.
04. Scope of Product Support
Support focus on topics like installation and configuration of the theme, usage of theme features and potential bugs fix. Support will not be provided when you want to modify the theme to suit your specific needs or when you want to integrate custom features in the theme.
We offer support for the following, regarding the Support Items:
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh product install.
- Help with the functionality of our products, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Issues with theme setup.
- Functionality does not work as advertised in the product’s description.
04. Out-of-scope Support
- Major customization services
- In-depth theme customization.
- HTML customization/template code changes.
- Adding functionality which was not advertised and is not installed by default with the product(s).
- Any broken styling as a result of theme customization.
- Compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- The loss of changes due to not backing up your site prior to running a product(s) update.
- CMS installation
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service.
- Third-party plugins, extensions or any other third party software.
- Themes are tested with G.Chrome, Firefox, IE9+. We do not guarantee compatibility with other browsers.
- We don’t provide support if we validate that the license key is expired.
05. Modification Support
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish 2 / 3 lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. However, if your request requires custom queries, testing, or several lines of code to be published, we can only provide very basic guidance and you would then need to hire a developer of your choice if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself. We are available for the freelancer work also, so you can hire us too